When choosing a foundation repair company, there are many important factors to consider, not the least of which is longevity. Will the company be there in a year or ten if there are warranty issues to be addressed? When choosing G.L. Hunt for your foundation repair needs, you can rest assured that the likelihood of warranty issues arising is very remote, but if they do, you can feel confident in knowing that Gary Hunt and his team back every job with a Lifetime transferable warranty. Gary and his team have been serving the metroplex since 1987 and have established and maintained a spotless reputation. During that time, they have served thousands of Texas homeowners.
G.L. Hunt offers several foundation repair services, including:
* Soil Stabilization - an eco-friendly technique that is specifically formulated to reduce the amount of swelling and shrinkage the soil will experience.
* Pier and Beam - Concrete pad and block supports, replacement of rotten or broken beams, and re-shimming using steel shims only.
* Foundation Drainage - Surface drains, French drains, and gutters.
* Slab foundation solutions - concrete pressed pilings, locked and aligned using their unique CarbonLoc systems, eliminating the possibility of lateral movement.
* Completion details - Resolving mortar issues, and replacing door and window caulking.
The truth is you may not need to have your foundation repaired, which is why G.L. Hunt offers free foundation repair estimates. The Good Contractors List trust G.L. Hunt - You can too!