Requirements to be on The Good Contractors List
- You must be in business for more than 3 years if you have over 10 years experience and a minimum of 5 years if you have less than 10 years experience.
- You must have a website and be easily found by homeowners that would investigate further.
- You must be in good standing with the BBB. Membership is not required, but a bad letter grade will disqualify you.
- You must have a clean review record on the review sites. No reviews or a majority of good "legitimate" reviews are required.
- We understand the nature of reviews, so negative reviews will not disqualify you, but we pay close attention to the content of negative reviews and patterns that reveal legitimacy.
- You must want to grow your company as The Good Contractors List grows. There are limited positions and we need contractors that want to grow with integrity.
- You must pass a background check both personally and business.
- You must have General Liability Insurance - We will need to be certificate holders to insure that your insurance never lapses.
- You MUST have the honesty and integrity to deliver the highest quality products at fair and honest rates and quickly respond to any disputes.
The Good Contractors List, Inc. is just as accountable to the homeowner as our contractors and we need to know that we have a team member that will represent the entire group with the highest integrity. In order for us to make a difference, we need future-minded contractors in our family. If you believe you match the qualifications above and have what we are looking for, then please fill out our Contractor Initial Screening Form. We look forward to hearing from you!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE BEFORE SUBMITTING A CONTRACTOR INITIAL SCREENING FORM. IF YOU DO NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS, WE DO NOT RESPOND.